Jump to Main Content
- Burgeff, Caroline, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2010 v.102 no.2 pp. 251-258
- nucleic acid hybridization; sequence analysis; callus formation; nut crops; protein synthesis; messenger RNA; germination; Cocos nucifera; meristems; amino acid sequences; somatic embryogenesis; gene expression; coconuts; nucleotide sequences; cyclin-dependent kinase; gene expression regulation
- ... The CDKA gene is linked to the cellular control. This gene was isolated from coconut palm (Cocos nucifera L) and a detailed expression analysis was done during somatic embryogenesis. Analysis of the deduced amino acid sequence showed the most important residues to be conserved. The highest homology was with Picea abies (96% similarity). Expression of the putative CnCDKA gene steadily increased dur ...
- Burgeff, Caroline, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Planta 2002 v.214 no.3 pp. 365-372
- Arabidopsis thaliana; fruiting; gene expression; genes; messenger RNA; phylogeny; root cap; root primordia
- ... Although MADS-box genes involved in flower and fruit development have been well characterized, the function of MADS-box genes expressed in vegetative structures has yet to be explored. At least seven members of this family are grouped in clades of genes that are preferentially expressed in roots of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh.. We report here the cloning of the AGL21 MADS-box gene, which belon ...