Jump to Main Content
- Buszewska-Forajta, M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of analytical chemistry 2016 v.71 no.6 pp. 617-623
- computer software; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; grasshoppers; metabolome; metabolomics; secretion
- ... The present paper reports a comparison study of two data processing procedures in GC–MS metabolome components investigation based on two modern softwares: Automated Mass Spectral Deconvolution and Identification System (AMDIS) and GC–MS Solution Postrun Analysis (GC–MS SPA). GC–MS SPA is intended for manual integration and identification, while AMDIS is proposed as a fast, and automatic data analy ...
- Buszewska-Forajta, M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.176 pp. 413-423
- Chorthippus; allantoin; amino acids; analysis of variance; animal models; aqueous solutions; carbohydrates; dermis; drugs; ethanol; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; grasshoppers; hydrocarbons; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; in vivo studies; inorganic acids; medicinal properties; mice; neutrophils; nucleosides; organic acids and salts; secretion; sterols; tissue repair; traditional medicine; Poland
- ... Grasshopper, belonging to Chorthippus sp., is a widespread insect inhabiting Polish territory. According to folk knowledge and folk tales, the grasshopper abdominal secretion was used by villagers of Central and South-West Poland as a natural drug accelerating the wound healing process.In the reported study the hypothesis about beneficial properties of grasshopper abdominal secretion on hard to he ...