Jump to Main Content
- Cárdenas-Canales, Elsa M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of wildlife diseases 2017 v.53 no.4 pp. 916-920
- Cynomys ludovicianus; Yersinia pestis; adverse effects; animals; antibodies; antigens; baits; blood serum; confidence interval; immunogenicity; juveniles; oral vaccination; plague; vaccines
- ... We confirmed safety and immunogenicity of mass-produced vaccine baits carrying an experimental, commercial-source plague vaccine (RCN-F1/V307) expressing Yersinia pestis V and F1 antigens. Forty-five juvenile black-tailed prairie dogs (Cynomys ludovicianus) were randomly divided into three treatment groups (n=15 animals/group). Animals in the first group received one standard-dose vaccine bait (5× ...
- Cardenas-Canales, Elsa M., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of wildlife diseases 2011 v.47 no.3 pp. 777
- Babesia bigemina; Babesia bovis; disease vectors; babesiosis; wildlife diseases; antelopes; Antilope; polymerase chain reaction; Ticodendraceae; Rhipicephalus; pathogen identification; Mexico
- ... Of 20 blood samples from nilgais from México, five were polymerase chain reaction-positive for Babesia bigemina and one for Babesia bovis. Positive samples had the expected 170 (B. bigemina) and 291 (B. bovis) base pairs and were identical to Gen-Bank B. bigemina accession S45366 and B. bovis M38218. ...