Jump to Main Content
- Castillo-Meza, Ana Lucia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of arid environments 2018 v.156 pp. 69-76
- animals; biocenosis; dry environmental conditions; habitats; plants (botany); semiarid zones; species diversity; Mexico
- ... Despite the growing knowledge regarding biotic interactions, the diversity and turnover of species interactions is one of the least understood and explored components in studies dealing with species interaction networks. Since the spatial and temporal distribution of animals and plants is unequal, their pairwise interactions are also expected to vary or rewire, generating dissimilarities among spe ...
- CASTILLO-MEZA, ANA LUCÍA, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Zootaxa 2014 v.3780 no.3 pp. 567-576
- Anastrepha; Euphorbia; new species; rearing; Mexico
- ... Anastrepha tehuacana, a new species of Tephritidae (Diptera) from Tehuacán, Puebla, Mexico reared from seeds of Euphorbia tehuacana (Brandegee) V.W. Steinm. (Euphorbiaceae), is described and illustrated. Its probable relationship to A. relicta Hernández-Ortiz is discussed. ...