Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, G. D., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2017 v.52 no.13 pp. 8200-8206
- ambient temperature; magnesium; magnesium oxide; nickel
- ... We reported optical, defect levels and spin coherence properties of NiMg center in MgO, which consists of a substitutional nickel atom in a magnesium site. Our study is based on the first-principles calculation and experimental analysis. The neutral of NiMg center is stable in the p-type MgO. The defect center possesses a triplet ground state and is optically accessible. According to a mean-field- ...
- CHENG, G. D., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Hydrological sciences journal 2001 v.46 no.5 pp. 647-658
- aquatic habitat; basins; desertification; groundwater; lakes; rivers; soil salinization; surface water; sustainable development; water quality; China
- ... Changes in development and use of water resources over the last 30 years have led to significant environmental and hydrological degradation of the River Heihe basin in the People's Republic of China. Water discharge of the lower reaches has been seriously compromised and more than 30 tributaries and terminal lakes have dried up. The water output of springs has dropped significantly. Also water qua ...