Jump to Main Content
- Caballero-Quintero, Adolfo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental technology 2019 v.40 no.2 pp. 144-153
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; acetic acid; acidity; catalysts; cations; chromium; environmental technology; hydroxyl radicals; irradiation; microwave treatment; nanoparticles; nitrogen; particle size; photocatalysis; photoluminescence; porous media; reflectance spectroscopy; scanning electron microscopy; sol-gel processing; surface area; titanium; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Cr³⁺-doped TiO₂ nanoparticles (Ti-Cr) were synthesized by microwave-assisted sol-gel method. The Ti-Cr catalyst was characterized by X-ray diffraction, ultraviolet-visible diffuse reflectance spectroscopy, N₂ adsorption-desorption analysis, Raman spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, transmission electron microscopy, photoluminescence spectroscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and ...
- Caballero-Quintero, Adolfo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Human and ecological risk assessment 2015 v.21 no.8 pp. 2022-2035
- air; air pollution; arsenic; heavy metals; iron; lead; manganese; nickel; traffic; Mexico
- ... The air PM ₂.₅ concentration and its heavy metal content (Fe, Pb, Mn, Ni, As) were measured in the Metropolitan Area of Monterrey, Méxicoin Mexico, an area that is characterized by both very active and diverse industrial activity and intense highway traffic and industrial activity. The 24-h PM ₂.₅ samples were collected in two different zones during a 1-year-long measurement program (February 2008 ...