Jump to Main Content
- Cai, Huadan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.238 pp. 111838
- animal models; arachidonic acid; autoimmune hepatitis; biosynthesis; blood serum; concanavalin A; fatty acid metabolism; histology; linoleic acid; liver; liver function; mass spectrometry; metabolites; metabolomics; mice; mitochondria; neutrophils; principal component analysis; protective effect; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); sphingolipids; therapeutics; tissues; traditional medicine; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... Sancao granule (SCG) is a traditional Chinese herb formula, which has been used for autoimmune liver disease for decades. Previous study demonstrated that there was an exactly therapeutic effect of SCG on autoimmune hepatitis (AIH) by improving liver function and alleviating the clinical symptoms. However, studies of the mechanism by which SCG alleviates Con A-induced liver injury (CILI) should be ...
- Cai, Huadan, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.238 pp. 111880
- Oriental traditional medicine; Western blotting; blood vessels; cardioprotective effect; doxorubicin; energy metabolism; enzyme activity; gene expression regulation; genes; heart failure; hemodynamics; intraperitoneal injection; mitochondria; models; oxygen consumption; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors; protein content; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rats; rhizomes; therapeutics; China
- ... The combined use of Aconiti Lateralis Radix Praeparata (ALRP) and Zingiberis Rhizoma (ZR) are classic compatibilities in China for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as increasing myocardial contractility, anti-arrhythmia, reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, and dilating organ blood vessels, etc, thereby exerting anti-heart failure (HF) effects in traditional Chinese herbal medicine ...