Jump to Main Content
- Cai, Xiaojian, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.3 pp. 179
- Agrobacterium; alpine plants; atropine; bacterial diseases of plants; cotyledons; explants; genes; genetic transformation; growth curves; high performance liquid chromatography; hypocotyls; liquids; medicinal plants; plant pathogenic bacteria; polymerase chain reaction; roots; scopolamine
- ... To achieve a high yield of tropane alkaloids (TA) and exploit the alpine plant sustainably, an optimized protocol for induction and establishment of hairy roots culture of Prezwalskia tangutica Maxim was developed through selection of appropriate Agrobacterium strain and the explant type. The hypocotyl is more readily facile to induce the HR than the cotyledon is when infected with the three diffe ...
- Cai, Xiaojian, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2016 v.222 pp. 125-132
- Anthrosols; Calcisols; Cambisols; Chernozems; Gleysols; Kastanozems; Luvisols; carbon sinks; conservation tillage; cropland; field experimentation; greenhouse gas emissions; plateaus; soil organic carbon; soil quality; soil surveys; straw; topsoil; China
- ... Estimating the size and changes in cropland soil organic carbon (SOC) stock in the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau is important for the improvement of soil quality and mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions in this region. In this study, we investigated the dynamics of SOC concentrations, SOC density (SOCD), and SOC stock in cropland topsoil (020cm) in the eastern Qinghai Province from the 1980s (198019 ...