Jump to Main Content
- Cai, Xiaoyang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.16 pp. 6740-6747
- acidity; encapsulation; enzymes; macrocyclization reactions; mathematical models; proteins
- ... The intrinsic structural complexity of proteins makes it hard to identify the contributions of each noncovalent interaction behind the remarkable rate accelerations of enzymes. Coulombic forces are evidently primary, but despite developments in artificial nanoreactor design, a picture of the extent to which these can contribute has not been forthcoming. Here we report on two supramolecular capsule ...
- Cai, Xiaoyang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.40 pp. 22031-22039
- diamines; melamine; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physical chemistry; porous media; silica; topology
- ... The synthesis and characterization of a suite of melamine dendrons on FDU-12 and pore-expanded FDU-12 are reported. FDU-12, a mesoporous material with cubic arrays of pores possessing cage apertures of approximately 4 nm is not an efficient support for growing dendrons. However, pore-expanded FDU-12 (PE-FDU-12) is an effective support, and it is an efficient substrate for growing dendrons with hig ...