Jump to Main Content
- Cai, Yuanfei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.673 pp. 699-707
- Daphnia; adsorption; algae; aquatic environment; bisphenol A; bisphenol F; bisphenol S; colloids; fish; hydrophobicity; risk; surface water; China
- ... Owing to the widespread use of bisphenol analogues (BPs) as substitutes for bisphenol A (BPA), the presence of BPs in multiple environments is of increasing concern. However, there is a limited understanding of the effects of colloids on the distribution and risk assessment of BPs traditionally dissolved in surface water. In this study, seven BPs were investigated in both the truly dissolved (<5 k ...
- Cai, Yuanfei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.6 pp. 5285-5292
- Carassius auratus; antioxidant activity; aquatic environment; bile; bioaccumulation; biotransformation; erythromycin; exposure duration; fish; glutathione transferase; ketoconazole; superoxide dismutase; tissues; toxicity
- ... The individual and combined biochemical responses of erythromycin and ketoconazole have been examined in an organism representative of the aquatic environment, crucian carp (Carassius auratus). The possible interactions between erythromycin and ketoconazole were investigated on the bioaccumulation and the expression of biotransformation enzymes 7-ethoxyresorufin-O-deethylase (EROD) and glutathione ...