Jump to Main Content
- Callahan, D., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of plant registrations 2013 v.7 no.2 pp. 220
- Agricultural Research Service; Gossypium barbadense; Gossypium hirsutum; Rotylenchulus reniformis; agricultural experiment stations; agronomic traits; artificial selection; fiber quality; genetic markers; germplasm; greenhouse experimentation; greenhouses; host-parasite relationships; lint cotton; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; Mississippi
- ... Three upland cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) germplasm lines, M713 Ren1 (Reg. No. GP-958, PI 665928), M713 Ren2 (Reg. No. GP-959, PI 665929), and M713 Ren5 (Reg. No. GP-960, PI 665930) resistant to the reniform nematode, Rotylenchulus reniformis Linford and Oliveria were developed and jointly released by the USDA-ARS and the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station in 2012. The day- ...
- Callahan, D., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of rural health 2005 v.21 no.1 pp. 3-11
- rural health care; funding; physicians; supply; low income households; medical education; multivariate analysis; health policy; Florida; Kansas; Maine; Michigan; Missouri; New Hampshire; South Carolina; Utah; Vermont
- ... Context: Whether Title VII funding enhances physician supply in underserved areas has not clearly been established. Purpose: To determine the relation between Title VII funding in medical school, residency, or both, and the number of family physicians practicing in rural or low-income communities. Methods: A retrospective cross sectional analysis was carried out using the 2000 American Academy of ...