Jump to Main Content
- Campbell, Jackie, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of environmental radioactivity 2016 v.154 pp. 1-14
- confidence interval; females; linear models; males; monitoring; patients; radon; relative risk; retrospective studies; sclerosis; England; Wales
- ... To test whether an association exists between radon gas concentration in the home and increased multiple sclerosis (MS) incidence, a retrospective study was undertaken of MS incidence in known areas of raised domestic radon concentration in England and Wales, using The Health Improvement Network (THIN) clinical research database.The study population comprised 20,140,498 person-years of clinical mo ...
- Campbell, Jackie, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2012 v.125 pp. 391
- Erysiphe graminis f. sp. tritici; Puccinia graminis; Puccinia recondita; Puccinia striiformis; Triticum aestivum; chromosome mapping; cultivars; defense mechanisms; disease resistance; gene expression; genes; incomplete dominance; leaf rust; loci; mature plants; mutagenesis; powdery mildew; seedlings; stem rust; wheat
- ... Wheat leaf rust, stem rust, stripe rust, and powdery mildew caused by the fungal pathogens Puccinia triticina, P. graminis f. sp. tritici, P. striiformis f. sp. tritici, and Blumeria graminis f. sp. tritici, respectively, are destructive diseases of wheat worldwide. Breeding durable disease resistance cultivars rely largely on continually introgressing new resistance genes, especially the genes wi ...
- PubMed Central: