Jump to Main Content
- Campos, Rogério, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Aquatic insects 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 303-315
- coasts; endangered species; habitat fragmentation; records; Brazil
- ... New records and distributional notes are provided for Reserva Ecológica Michelin, an Atlantic Forest fragment near the southern coast of Bahia State, Brazil. Two families, four genera and five species are recorded for the first time in Bahia State. Additionally, one family, two genera and three species are also recorded for the first time in the Northeast Region of Brazil, resulting in nine famili ...
- Campos, Rogerio, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Agronomy journal 2016 v.107 no.2 pp. 442-448
- Glycine max; Gossypium hirsutum; Ictalurus punctatus; Oryza sativa; Zea mays; catfish; corn; cotton; crops; farmers; flood irrigation; flowmeters; furrows; groundwater; growing season; irrigation rates; irrigation scheduling; paddies; rain; rice; river deltas; soybeans; surface irrigation; surge irrigation; water use efficiency; Mississippi
- ... This paper reports season-long and monthly irrigation applications made between 2002 and 2013 by producers to cotton (Gossypium hirsutum), maize (Zea mays), and rice (Oryza sativa), soybean (Glycine max) and catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) in the Mississippi Delta, a region of intensive agricultural production located in western Mississippi. These groundwater irrigation results are based on a combin ...