Jump to Main Content
- Canizo, Brenda V., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Talanta 2019 v.198 pp. 146-153
- absorbance; acetonitrile; arsenic; atomic absorption spectrometry; centrifugation; chelation; detection limit; dispersants; honey; hydrochloric acid; ionic liquids; liquid-phase microextraction; magnetic materials; magnetism; standard deviation
- ... A dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction (DLLME) method was developed based on the application of a magnetic ionic liquid (MIL) used as extractant phase for trace As determination in honey samples by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry (ETAAS). The procedure was simple, efficient and did not require a centrifugation stage. The As(III) species was preconcentrated by chelation with ammon ...
- Canizo, Brenda V., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2018 v.242 pp. 272-278
- arsenic; atomic absorption spectrometry; chemometrics; cobalt; copper; discriminant analysis; grape seeds; grapes; iron; least squares; manganese; molybdenum; nickel; provenance; silver; support vector machines; vineyard soils; zinc; zirconium; Argentina
- ... The feasibility of the application of chemometric techniques associated with multi-element analysis for the classification of grape seeds according to their provenance vineyard soil was investigated. Grape seed samples from different localities of Mendoza province (Argentina) were evaluated. Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) was used for the determination of twenty-nine element ...