Jump to Main Content
- Cao, Jieying, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Industrial & engineering chemistry process design and development 2019 v.58 no.19 pp. 8317-8322
- X-ray diffraction; absorption; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; freeze drying; ionic liquids; polymerization; synthesis gas
- ... Poly(ionic liquid)s (PILs) have received great attention recently for their potential applications in gas capture. In this work, a quaternization reaction and radical polymerization were applied to the synthesis of a quaternary ammonium-based PIL which was further characterized for its structure and properties. Interestingly, although X-ray diffraction showed an amorphous structure, differential s ...
- Cao, Jieying, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Vaccine 2013 v.31 no.48 pp. 5754-5759
- Aeromonas hydrophila; Aeromonas veronii; Western blotting; antigens; encapsulation; genes; hemolysins; immunity; immunoglobulin G; intragastric administration; mice; molecular weight; outer membrane proteins; particle size; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; recombinant vaccines
- ... In the present study, poly (lactic-co-glycolic) acid (PLGA) was used as a carrier for a divalent fusion DNA vaccine encoding the Aeromonas veronii outer membrane protein A (ompA) and Aeromonas hydrophila hemolysins (hly) protein. The recombinant pET-28a-ompA-hly was constructed by inserting the ompA gene and hly gene into a pET-28a expression vector. Loading of ompA-hly antigen module on PLGA micr ...