Jump to Main Content
- Cardemil, Cristina V., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Vaccine 2016 v.34 no.50 pp. 6396-6401
- Rotavirus; childhood; children; infancy; infants; information systems; tetanus; vaccination; vaccines; United States
- ... Coverage with rotavirus vaccine among US children has been lower compared to that with other routine childhood vaccines. Our objectives were to examine rotavirus vaccine (RV) uptake over time compared to other routine vaccinations, ages at administration, and quantitate potential missed opportunities for RV receipt.We analyzed data from 6 Immunization Information System (IIS) Sentinel Sites, which ...
- Cardemil, Cristina V., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Vaccine 2016 v.34 no.22 pp. 2519-2526
- Enterovirus C; diarrhea; feces; immune response; immunization; infants; neutralizing antibodies; odds ratio; seroconversion; vaccines; Nepal
- ... A globally-coordinated phase out of all type 2 containing oral polio vaccine (OPV) is planned for April 2016 during which bivalent 1+3 OPV (bOPV) will replace trivalent OPV (tOPV) in routine immunization schedules and campaigns. Diarrhea impairs the immune response to tOPV, but the effect of diarrhea on bOPV is unknown.Infants aged 6 weeks to 11 months, who had received <3 doses of OPV and had mil ...