Jump to Main Content
- Cash, Jessica
J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Macromolecules 2015 v.48 no.7 pp. 2098-2106
- ambient temperature; chemical bonding; crosslinking; esters; humidity; hydrophobicity; mechanical testing; polymers
- ... Cross-linked polymers constructed with dynamic-covalent boronic esters were synthesized via photoinitiated radical thiol–ene click chemistry. Because the reversibility of the boronic ester cross-links was readily accessible, the resulting materials were capable of undergoing bond exchange to covalently mend after failure. The reversible bonds of the boronic esters were shown to shift their exchang ...
- Cash, Jessica J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2010 v.48 no.4 pp. 396-410
- dimensional stability; evaporation; molecular weight; momentum; polymers; solidification; solvents; surface area; viscoelasticity
- ... The morphology of sparse filament networks formed during photopolymerization-induced phase separation of mixtures of NOA81 (a UV-curable thiol-ene adhesive) in mixed cosolvents consisting of water, diglyme, and polyethers of varying molecular weight was investigated as a function of the molecular weight and relative amount of the polyethers used. During photopolymerization (50 mW/cm⁻² of 365 nm ra ...