Jump to Main Content
- Casoli, F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2012 v.388 no.1 pp. 31-39
- coagulation; colloids; magnetic properties; magnetite; nanoparticles; photocatalysts; scanning electron microscopy; silica; spray drying; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential
- ... Nanostructured particles with a magnetic core and a photocatalytic shell are very interesting systems for their properties to be magnetically separable (and so reusable) in photocatalytic water depuration implant. Here, a robust, low time-consuming, easily scale up method to produce Fe₃O₄/SiO₂/TiO₂ hierarchical nanostructures starting from commercial precursors (i.e. Fe₃O₄, SiO₂) by employing a co ...
- Casoli, F., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.1231 pp. 8-15
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; biphenyl; chromatography; infrared spectroscopy; iron oxides; magnetic properties; nanoparticles; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction; surface area; transmission electron microscopy; urine
- ... Superparamagnetic Fe₃O₄ diphenyl nanoparticles were prepared according to a solvothernal procedure and characterized by X-ray diffraction, infrared spectroscopy, surface area measurements, scanning electron microscopy, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy and transmission electron microscopy. The magnetic phases present in the nanoparticle samples were analyzed by thermomagnetic analysis and the sampl ...