Jump to Main Content
- Castiglione, Francesca, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Journal of physical chemistry 2012 v.116 no.43 pp. 13133-13140
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; crosslinking; crystal structure; cyclodextrins; nanopores; polymerization; polymers; quantitative analysis
- ... An integrated experimental-numerical approach, based on vibrational spectroscopy techniques and quantum chemical computation methods, has been here implemented and tested on a new class of cyclodextrin-based cross-linked polymers, namely, cyclodextrins nanosponges. By the simultaneous quantitative analysis of FTIR-ATR and Raman spectra in the frequency domains between 1650–1800 and 3000–3700 cm–¹, ...
- Castiglione, Francesca, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomaterials 2012 v.33 no.3 pp. 780-789
- biomechanics; cross-linking reagents; crosslinking; humans; inflammation; mechanical properties; rats; swine; tissues
- ... In this study, the obtainment and characterization of decellularized rat tracheal grafts are described. The detergent-enzymatic method, already used to develop bioengineered pig and human trachea scaffolds, has been applied to rat tracheae in order to obtain airway grafts suitable to be used to improve our knowledge on the process of tissue-engineered airway transplantation and regeneration. The r ...