Jump to Main Content
- Cetin, Arif E., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.132 pp. 196-202
- biosensors; crystals; monitoring; photons; refractive index
- ... Photonic crystals and plasmonic nanohole arrays are the conventional substrates for label-free biodetection applications. In this article, we readdressed these systems in terms of their sensing capability and provided a broad picture for a selection mechanism of optimum parameters providing strong sensing signals. We first investigated the physical origin of the transmission resonances supported b ...
- Cetin, Arif E., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2011 v.108 no.29 pp. 11784-11789
- biochemical compounds; biosensors; cameras; detection limit; diagnostic techniques; evaporation; fluorescent labeling; instrumentation; light intensity; spectrometers
- ... We introduce an ultrasensitive label-free detection technique based on asymmetric Fano resonances in plasmonic nanoholes with far reaching implications for point-of-care diagnostics. By exploiting extraordinary light transmission phenomena through high-quality factor (Qsolution ~ 200) subradiant dark modes, we experimentally demonstrate record high figures of merits (FOMs as high as 162) for intri ...
- PubMed Central: