Jump to Main Content
- Cha, Wansik, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied geochemistry 2017 v.87 pp. 102-107
- colloids; detection limit; fractionation; geochemistry; groundwater; liquids; monitoring; nanoparticles; nanosilver; South Korea
- ... This paper describes an asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AF4) technique combined with a flow-through cell having a long optical path length, called a liquid waveguide capillary cell (LWCC). The performance of the AF4-LWCC system for separation and spectrophotometric detection of nanoparticles was examined using size-standard silver nanoparticles. The limit of detection for silver nanopa ...
- Cha, Wansik, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical chemistry 2013 v.85 no.9 pp. 4279-4283
- Raman spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; atomic absorption spectrometry; detection limit; groundwater; ions; light intensity; phosphorescence; quantitative analysis; semiconductors; spectral analysis; uranium; wavelengths
- ... A simple analytical method based on the simultaneous measurement of the luminescence of hexavalent uranium ions (U(VI)) and the Raman scattering of water, was investigated for determining the concentration of U(VI) in aqueous solutions. Both spectra were measured using a cw semiconductor laser beam at a center wavelength of 405 nm. The empirical calibration curve for the quantitative analysis of U ...