Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: cabot?
- Chabot, B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Animal 2015 v.9 no.2 pp. 339-346
- barns; biomarkers; cameras; immune response; models; monitoring; piglets; screening; swine diseases; temperature; thermography; thermoregulation; vaccination; vaccines
- ... An automated, non-invasive system for monitoring of thermoregulation has the potential to mitigate swine diseases through earlier detection. Measurement of radiated temperature of groups of animals by infrared thermography (IRT) is an essential component of such a system. This study reports on the feasibility of monitoring the radiated temperature of groups of animals as a biomarker of immune resp ...
- PubMed Central:
- Chabot, B., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Harmful algae 2013 v.28 pp. 10-22
- Cephalopoda; Crustacea; Gastropoda; Mugil cephalus; Paracentrotus lividus; adults; carnivores; crabs; data collection; epiphytes; food safety; mullet; risk; risk assessment; shellfish meat; summer; toxins
- ... Four sites located in Nice and Villefranche-sur-Mer, on the French Mediterranean coast, were monitored during the summer of 2009 for the presence of epiphytic and planktonic Ostreopsis cf. ovata, and that of palytoxin (PlTX) and 2 of its analogues (ovatoxin-a (OVTX-a) and ostreocin-D (OST-D)) in different marine organisms.Several of the 15 species that were sampled between June and September 2009 ...