Jump to Main Content
- Chai, Bao‐Shan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pest management science 2011 v.67 no.9 pp. 1141-1146
- Tetranychus cinnabarinus; acaricidal properties; bioassays; field experimentation; greenhouses; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; propargite; pyrimidines
- ... BACKGROUND: As previously reported, methyl (E)‐2‐[2‐(2‐phenylamino‐6‐trifluoromethylpyrimidin‐4‐yloxymethyl)phenyl]‐3‐methoxyacrylate has proven to be a new lead with highly acaricidal activity. Following on from this, in an effort to discover new strobilurin analogues with improved activity, a series of substituted pyrimidines were synthesised and bioassayed. RESULTS: All compounds were character ...
- Chai, Bao-Shan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Pest management science 2010 v.66 no.11 pp. 1208-1214
- mechanism of action; X-ray diffraction; application rate; pyrimidines; crystal structure; plant pests; bioassays; acaricides; structure-activity relationships; synthesis; arthropod pests; stereochemistry; Tetranychus cinnabarinus
- ... BACKGROUND: The intermediate derivatisation method based on bioisosteric replacement led to the discovery of the lead strobilurin compound 5a. To produce new strobilurin analogues with improved activity, a series of substituted pyrimidines were synthesised and bioassayed.RESULTS: The compounds were identified by ¹H NMR, IR, MS and elemental analysis. The highly active compound 5g was studied by X- ...