Jump to Main Content
- Zhong, Zhenmei; Huang, Xiusheng; Feng, Deqing; Xing, Shihe; Weng, Boqi
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2018 v.268 pp. 24-33
- Chamaecrista rotundifolia var. rotundifolia, etc ; Acidobacteria; Arachis pintoi; Bacillaceae; Burkholderia; Enterobacter; Escherichia; Lactococcus; Pediococcus; Phenylobacterium; Rhodoplanes; Sphingomonas; Weissella; bacterial communities; community structure; delta-Proteobacteria; dissolved organic carbon; green manures; legumes; long term effects; mulching; nitrate nitrogen; orchards; organic nitrogen; persimmons; phosphorus; soil bacteria; soil chemical properties; soil fertility; soil profiles; terracing; vegetation; China; Show all 33 Subjects
- ... Applying legumes as green manure has been reported to improve soil fertility and alter soil bacterial community structure. Few studies have been conducted to determine the effects of Chamaecrista rotundifolia and Arachis pintoi mulching on soil bacterial communities in orchards. In this study, we described the bacterial community in the 0–20 cm soil profile under long-term (approximate 20 years) C ...
- Chen, Li-Lin; You, Min-Sheng; Chen, Shao-Bo
- Biological control 2011 v.59 no.3 pp. 326-335
- Chamaecrista rotundifolia var. rotundifolia, etc ; Araneae; Paspalum notatum; adverse effects; agroecosystems; cover crops; mountains; pests; plantations; predators; species diversity; tea; vegetation; China; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... In agroecosystems, spiders are important predators that play a role in the control of agricultural pests. Modifying the vegetation around crops is an effective measure that can increase plant diversity and enhance the abundance and diversity of spider species. In this study, spiders were sampled monthly from May 2006 through April 2008 from tea canopies and ground covers in four tea plantation tre ...