Jump to Main Content
- Chang, Guanru, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2015 v.122 pp. 336-342
- adverse effects; antineoplastic activity; biocompatibility; chitosan; drug carriers; fluorouracil; hydrocolloids; neoplasm cells; pH; polyvinyl alcohol; synergism
- ... A self-healable chitosan(CS)/polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) hydrogel as an injectable drug carrier was first prepared in situ on tumor cells for effective and localized therapy. PVA molecules have a synergistic effect on the formation and maintenance of 3D network conformation of hydrogel. The hydrogel shows good biocompatibility and could be easily and rapidly formed. When loaded with fluorouracil (5-FU ...
- Chang, Guanru, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.21 pp. 11246-11256
- adverse effects; antineoplastic activity; biocompatibility; chlorophyll; cross-linking reagents; cytotoxicity; drugs; graphene oxide; hydrogels; hydrophilicity; irradiation; nanogold; neoplasm cells; photochemotherapy; reducing agents; singlet oxygen; temperature
- ... Integration of multimodal treatment strategies combined with localized therapy to enhance antitumor efficacy and reduce side effects is still a challenge. Herein, a novel composite hydrogel containing rGO, amaranth extract (AE) and gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) was prepared by using AE as both reductant and cross-linking agent. The chlorophyll derivatives in AE were also employed as a photodynamic th ...