Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Baiman, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2020 v.304 pp. 122991
- activation energy; lignite; models; pyrolysis; thermal properties; thermogravimetry
- ... In this work, the pyrolysis behavior of lignite, Chinese herb residues (CHR) and their blends were explored by thermogravimetric analysis. The co-pyrolysis improved the pyrolysis characteristic of lignite, leading to an increment of index D. Analysis results showed that 30%–50% of CHR add ratio was the appropriate choice for co-pyrolysis with lignite. It was clarified that synergetic effects betwe ...
- Chen, Baiman, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.174 pp. 453-464
- absorption; air; cooling; energy; energy conservation; energy costs; natural gas; prices; refrigeration; refrigerators; temperature
- ... As one of attractive technology of energy conservation, combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) system has brought about widespread attention. However, the variability of users demand has limited the application of CCHP system. To ensure stable and efficient operation, the compressed air energy storage is considered to be integrated with CCHP system. A grid-connected CCHP system with compressed ...