Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Leling, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology 2019 v.216 pp. 75-81
- Takifugu obscurus; alanine transaminase; aspartate transaminase; catalase; diet; enzyme activity; erythrocytes; feed conversion; fish; fish meal; glutathione peroxidase; growth performance; hemoglobin; juveniles; lipid content; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; lysine; methionine; models; physiological state; soybean meal; specific growth rate; taurine; triacylglycerols
- ... An 8-week feeding trial was conducted to evaluate the growth performance, feed utilization and physiological status of obscure puffer, Takifugu obscurus (13.03 ± 0.14 g) fed diets in which fish meal (FM) was replaced with various levels of dehulled and defatted soybean meal (SBM): 0% (SBM0), 15% (SBM15), 30% (SBM30), 45% (SBM45), 60% (SBM60) and 75% (SBM75). No significant differences were observe ...
- Chen, Leling, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Aquaculture 2019 v.506 pp. 437-444
- Epinephelus; apolipoprotein A-I; apoptosis; carnitine palmitoyltransferase; carnivores; caspase-3; caspase-7; caspase-8; corn gluten meal; cottonseed meal; droplets; feed conversion; fish meal; gene expression regulation; genes; grouper; growth performance; hepatosomatic index; high density lipoprotein cholesterol; histology; hybrids; juveniles; lipid content; lipid metabolism; lipoprotein lipase; liver; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; messenger RNA; peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha; plant proteins; protein sources; soybean meal
- ... A 56-day feeding trial was conducted to evaluate the effects of replacing dietary fish meal (FM) with a complementary mixture of plant protein (PP) consisting of soybean meal (SBM), corn gluten meal (CGM) and cottonseed meal (CSM) on hepatic lipid metabolism and hepatocyte apoptosis in juvenile hybrid grouper, Epinephelus lanceolatus♂ × E. fuscoguttatus♀ (31.64 ± 0.82 g). A basal diet (FM60) with ...