Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Lv-Yi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2019 v.229 pp. 1-14
- Herpetospermum; amino acids; antioxidants; blood serum; collagen; death; fibrosis; hepatoma; hepatoprotective effect; hyaluronoglucosaminidase; intraperitoneal injection; laminin; liver; liver cirrhosis; liver function; metabolomics; nucleic acids; oxidative stress; rats; tissues; traditional medicine
- ... Herpetospermum caudigerum Wall. (HCW) is a traditional Tibetan medicine, which has been used to ameliorate liver injuries in the folk.Liver fibrosis has been recognized as a major lesion of the liver that leads to liver cirrhosis/hepatocarcinoma and even to death in the end. This study aims to demonstrate the protective effect of HCW against CCl4-induced liver injury in rats and to explore the und ...
- CHEN, Lv-Yi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chinese journal of natural medicines 2012 v.10 no.5 pp. 370-373
- Alpinia galanga; acetates; adenocarcinoma; alcohols; chemical composition; chemical structure; chromatography; crystallization; cytotoxicity; ethyl ether; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; phenylpropanoids; rhizomes; spectral analysis
- ... AIM: To study the chemical constituents and bioactivity of the rhizomes of Alpinia galangal Willd. (Zingiberaceae). METHODS: The chemical constituents were isolated using various chromatographic methods and crystallization, and the chemical structures were elucidated on the basis of spectral analysis. In addition, cytotoxic activities toward four tumor cell lines (HepG2, EC109, A549 and Vero) were ...