Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Quanfang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2020 v.35 no.5 pp. 561-569
- lung neoplasms; neoplasm cells; paclitaxel; ursolic acid
- ... Although the inhibitory roles of ursolic acid (UA) have been established in various tumors, its effects on the stemness of non‐small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells are still unclear. Here, we constructed NSCLC cells with paclitaxel resistance (A549‐PR) and showed that A549‐PR exhibited a remarkably stronger stemness than the parental A549 cells, which is evident by the increase of spheroid formati ...
- Chen, QuanFang, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Chinese science bulletin 2013 v.58 no.27 pp. 3409-3414
- X-ray diffraction; aluminum; aluminum oxide; copper; electrical properties; nanowires; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Copper nanowires were fabricated by electrochemical deposition inside anodic alumina template anodized on aluminum substrate. The morphology, composition and structure of the copper nanowires were characterized by means of scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM), high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM), energy-dispersive (EDS) and X-ray diffracti ...