Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Shuyao, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Chemical communications 2019 v.55 no.7 pp. 973-976
- aromatic compounds; carbon dioxide; catalysts; hydrocarbons; hydrogenation
- ... A ZnCrOₓ-ZnZSM-5 composite catalyst was used for CO₂ hydrogenation into hydrocarbons especially aromatics (Aro). 81.1% Aro selectivity in C₅₊ hydrocarbons (mainly C₅–₁₁) was obtained at 320 °C, corresponding to 19.9% CO₂ conversion, 29.8% total hydrocarbons (HCₜ) selectivity and 69.7% C₅₊ selectivity in HCₜ. Our optimized STY of Aro is the highest ever reported. ...
- Chen, Shuyao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.46 pp. 7352-7355
- carbon dioxide; catalysts; cladding; hydrogenation; zeolites
- ... A kind of core–shell catalyst with Fe–Zn–Zr as the core and a zeolite (HZSM-5, Hbeta, and HY) as the shell was synthesized by a simple cladding method. The catalyst has an obvious confinement effect on the synthesis of isoalkanes by CO₂ hydrogenation. Especially, the Fe–Zn–Zr@HZSM-5–Hbeta catalyst with a double-zeolite shell exhibits an extraordinary high i-HC/t-HC ratio. ...