Jump to Main Content
- Chen, T.B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food biochemistry 2002 v.26 no.3 pp. 253-265
- Aspergillus niger; polygalacturonase; isolation; purification; culture media; enzyme activity; molecular weight; pH; temperature; analytical methods; amino acid sequences; galacturonic acid; China
- ... A pectinase was identified and isolated from a commercial Aspergillus niger pectinase preparation. The crude enzyme preparation, which was prepared by precipitation of the water extract of the culture of A. niger with ammonium sulfate, was further fractionated by three steps of chromatography, i.e., cation exchange, hydrophobic interaction and anion exchange, to obtain an electrophoretically homog ...
- Chen, T.B., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant and soil 2004 v.261 no.1-2 pp. 109-116
- Pteris vittata; ferns and fern allies; hyperaccumulators; roots; tissue distribution; phosphorus; metals; bioaccumulation; arsenic; pollutants; soil pollution; soil texture; soil horizons; soil profiles; soil-plant interactions; China