Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Bu-Qing, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2019 v.84 no.9 pp. 5348-5356
- alcohols; aldehydes; allylation; carbonyl compounds; diastereoselectivity; lithium chloride; moieties; organic chemistry; organobromine compounds
- ... Lead was found to efficiently mediate the allylation reactions of carbonyl compounds with cyclic allylic halides in the presence of stoichiometric amounts of lithium chloride and a catalytic amount of GaCl₃ (20 mol %), leading to the desired homoallylic alcohols in modest to high yields with excellent diastereocontrol (>99:1 syn/anti) and good functional group tolerance. In contrast, the use of ei ...
- Cheng, Bu-Qing, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2018 v.54 no.21 pp. 2615-2618
- amidines; organic halogen compounds; oxidation; pyrimidines
- ... An efficient copper-catalyzed three-component cyclization for the construction of highly functionalized pyrimidine derivatives from readily available amidines, styrenes and fluoroalkyl halides is developed. This protocol distinguishes itself by the formation of three new C–C/C–N bonds and a new six-membered ring through a radical addition/oxidation/cyclization sequence in a one-pot manner. ...