Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Kailiang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental research 2018 v.164 pp. 132-139
- air pollution; burden of disease; confidence interval; disease surveillance; females; issues and policy; males; models; mortality; pancreatic neoplasms; particulates; pollution control; risk; urban population; China
- ... Previous studies have reported that the development of pancreatic cancer (PC) may be associated with environment pollution. But the relationship between ambient air pollution and PC remains unclear.This study aimed to examine the association between PC mortality and exposure of fine particular matter.We used PC mortality data from 103 continuous points in national Disease Surveillance Point system ...
- Cheng, Kailiang, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2016 v.44 pp. 495-500
- Chinese people; Hepatitis B virus; alcohol drinking; genetic variation; genotype; genotyping; hepatitis B; humans; linear models; liver; luciferase; regression analysis; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; risk; single nucleotide polymorphism; sodium; symporters; transcription (genetics)
- ... The Na/taurocholate cotransporter NTCP (encoded by SLC10A1) was identified as a cellular entry receptor for the human hepatitis B virus (HBV), advancing our understanding of the molecular mechanism of HBV infection. An alternative hypothesis was put forward that regulatory variants in SLC10A1 might play an important role in HBV susceptibility by potentially influencing expression levels of NTCP. T ...