Jump to Main Content
- Chi, Dinghui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2014 v.4 no.70 pp. 37329-37332
- carbon dioxide; copper; cupric oxide; electrochemistry; ethanol; nanoparticles
- ... CuO nanoparticles with five morphologies were synthesized in large quantities using a simple method. They were in situ reduced to metallic Cu for the electroreduction of CO₂. Alcohols with excellent selectivity for ethanol were obtained. The specific morphology was demonstrated to be more electrocatalytically active than others by multiple methods. ...
- Chi, Dinghui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chemical communications 2014 v.50 no.64 pp. 8868-8870
- alkaloids; cathodes; enantioselectivity; hydrogenation; optical isomerism; silver
- ... An alkaloid@Ag composite was prepared for the first time and used as a cathode for the enantioselective hydrogenation. Excellent yield and a remarkable enantiomeric excess value were obtained under mild conditions. Moreover, alkaloid@Ag after extraction was demonstrated to retain some chirality by linear sweep voltammetry. ...