Jump to Main Content
- Chi-Manzanero, Bartolomé, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Agronomy 2019 v.9 no.10
- Heliconia psittacorum; Mycosphaerella fijiensis; alternative hosts; bananas; black Sigatoka; crop production; crops; disease control; fruit diseases; fruit growing; fungicides; host plants; inoculum; leaf spot; pathogens; plantations; polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; Mexico
- ... Black Sigatoka is the main constraint to banana production worldwide, and epidemic outbreaks are continuously causing huge losses. Successful management of diseases requires a profound knowledge of the epidemiological factors that influence disease dynamics. Information regarding alternative hosts of Pseudocercospora fijiensis, the causal agent, is still very scarce. To date, only Heliconia psitta ...
- Chi-Manzanero, Bartolomé, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant molecular biology reporter 2002 v.20 no.3 pp. 299
- Agave fourcroydes; DNA; amplified fragment length polymorphism; chemical compounds; cost analysis; leaves; micropropagation
- ... This protocol permits the simultaneous extraction of clean DNA from many samples with little reagent waste, thus decreasing the cost of analysis per sample. The procedure is rapid, permitting the processing of 80–100 samples per day. Using this protocol, we analyzed naturally propagated and micropropagated populations of henequen and otherAgavaceae species using amplified fragment length polymorph ...