Jump to Main Content
- Cho, Youngkwon, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical engineering journal 2019 v.148 pp. 9-15
- activated sludge; adverse effects; bacterial communities; beta-Proteobacteria; biofilm; biomass; capital; cleaning; cleaning agents; filtration; fouling; membrane bioreactors; nitric oxide; reverse osmosis; sodium hypochlorite; water reuse
- ... Reverse osmosis concentrates (ROC) produced from water reclamation plants can threaten the environment if it is not appropriately treated before discharge. A membrane bioreactor (MBR) process to treat ROC was used in this project. In an MBR, fouling is an essential and inevitable phenomenon which leads to higher operational and capital costs. A comparative study on chemical cleaning, such as sodiu ...
- Cho, Youngkwon, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary radiology & ultrasound 2018 v.59 no.5 pp. 564-570
- Beagle; computed tomography; dogs; image analysis; lungs; radiography
- ... Bronchoalveolar lavage is a common diagnostic test for dogs with suspected pulmonary disease, however there is no published information on whether this procedure could affect the imaging characteristics of the lungs. Aims of this prospective experimental study were to describe computed tomography (CT) and radiographic features of the lungs after bronchoalveolar lavage in a sample of healthy dogs. ...