Jump to Main Content
- Chow, T. L., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Canadian journal of soil science 2015 v.95 no.3 pp. 203-218
- Hordeum vulgare; Solanum tuberosum; barley; crop yield; drying; eroded soils; loam soils; potatoes; rain; soil depth; soil erosion; soil profiles; soil temperature; soil water; water content; water temperature; water treatment; New Brunswick
- ... Rees, H. W., Chow, T. L., Xing, Z., Li, S., Monteith, J. O. and Stevens, L. 2015. Depth to compact subsoil effects on soil properties and barley–potato yields on a loamy soil in New Brunswick. Can. J. Soil Sci. 95: 203–218. An experiment was established to investigate the implications of thickness of soil over compact subsoil on plow layer soil thermal and water regimes and ultimately the yield of ...
- Chow, T. L., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Canadian journal of plant science 2014 v.94 no.1 pp. 49-65
- Solanum tuberosum; aggregate stability; autumn; bulk density; carbon dioxide; copper; crop yield; earthworms; field capacity; hollow heart; loam soils; manure spreading; petioles; potatoes; poultry manure; saturated hydraulic conductivity; sodium; soil biological properties; soil degradation; soil organic carbon; soil temperature; soil water; soil water content; specific gravity; tubers; zinc; New Brunswick
- ... Rees, H. W., Chow, T. L., Zebarth, B., Xing, Z., Toner, P., Lavoie, J. and Daigle, J.-L. 2014. Impact of supplemental poultry manure application on potato yield and soil properties on a loam soil in north-western New Brunswick. Can. J. Soil Sci. 94: 49–65. The effect of timing of supplementary poultry manure applications on potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) yield and quality and soil properties of deg ...
- Chow, T. L., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Adenoviridae; Arabian (horse breed); animal pathology; atrophy; fever; foals; inclusion bodies; neutropenia; pancreas; pneumonia; respiratory mucosa; salivary glands; signs and symptoms (animals and humans); suckling; viral diseases of animals and humans; Colorado; Kansas; Nebraska; Wyoming
- ... A fatal adenoviral infection was recently recognized in suckling Arabian foals from Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, and Wyoming. Affected foals had clinical signs of pneumonia accompanied by fever, absolute lymphopenia, and neutropenia. Characteristic lesions with typical adenoviral inclusions occurred in respiratory epithelium of all cases. Other tissues with significant changes and inclusion bodies ...