Jump to Main Content
- Chowdhury, Pallabita, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.535 pp. 133-148
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; P-glycoproteins; Western blotting; X-ray diffraction; adverse effects; antineoplastic activity; bioassays; breast neoplasms; chemosensitization; drug therapy; drugs; encapsulation; liquid chromatography; lung neoplasms; microarray technology; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; paclitaxel; pharmacokinetics; screening; tandem mass spectrometry; tannins; thermogravimetry; tubulin; zeta potential
- ... Paclitaxel (PTX) is a gold standard chemotherapeutic agent for breast, ovarian, pancreatic and non-small cell lung carcinoma. However, in clinical use PTX can have adverse side effects or inadequate pharmacodynamic parameters, limiting its use. Nanotechnology is often employed to reduce the therapeutic dosage required for effective therapy, while also minimizing the systemic side effects of chemot ...
- Chowdhury, Pallabita, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2016 v.144 pp. 8-20
- antibodies; antigens; apoptosis; colloids; iron oxides; nanoparticles; particle size; pro-apoptotic proteins; prostatic neoplasms; proteins; zeta potential
- ... Docetaxel (Dtxl) is currently the most common therapeutic option for prostate cancer (PC). However, adverse side effects and problems associated with chemo-resistance limit its therapeutic outcome in clinical settings. A targeted nanoparticle system to improve its delivery to and activity at the tumor site could be an attractive strategy for PC therapy. Therefore, the objective of this study was t ...
- PubMed Central: