Jump to Main Content
- Chowreddy, Ravindra Reddy, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of polymers and the environment 2019 v.27 no.1 pp. 37-49
- clay; clay fraction; crystal structure; crystallization; glass transition temperature; impact strength; loss modulus; melting; polyethylene terephthalates; polymer nanocomposites; rheology; storage modulus; tensile strength; thermal stability
- ... Polymer nanocomposites containing recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate) (r-PET) as a polymer matrix and Cloisite® 10A as a reinforcement were prepared through melt compounding. First, a masterbatch containing 20 wt% of Cloisite® 10A clay was prepared and later diluted with neat r-PET to obtain nanocomposites containing 1, 2, 4 and 6 wt% of clay. The rheological, thermal, mechanical and morphologic ...
- Chowreddy, Ravindra Reddy, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of polymers and the environment 2017 v.25 no.4 pp. 1110-1130
- animal-based foods; apple pomace; biodegradability; carrots; fish processing plants; food industry; income; mulching; peanuts; pollution; potatoes; poultry; raw materials; recycling; slaughterhouses; tomatoes; value-added products
- ... Vast amounts of co-streams are generated from plant and animal-based food processing industries. Efficient utilization of these co-streams is important from an economic and environmental perspective. Non-utilization or under-utilization of co-streams results in loss of potential revenues, increased disposal cost of these products and environmental pollution. At present, extensive research is takin ...