Jump to Main Content
- Chu, Fudong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.343 pp. 578-585
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; ammonium; calcium; calcium hydroxide; calcium hypochlorite; calcium sulfate; ferric hydroxide; infrared spectroscopy; pH; powders; pyrite; zeta potential
- ... The effect of calcium hypochlorite (Ca(ClO)2) on the flotation separation of covellite and pyrite with ammonium dibutyl dithiophophate (ADD) has been investigated through micro-flotation tests, zeta-potential measurements, infrared spectroscopy (IR) analyses, adsorption measurements and X-ray photoelectron (XPS) analyses. The flotation results illustrate that Ca(ClO)2 depressed pyrite selectively ...
- Chu, Fudong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.354 pp. 358-368
- calcium silicate; hematite; image analysis; models; particle size; powders; prediction
- ... It is well known that the particle shape, in addition to the particle size and density, also significantly affects the entrainment behavior of gangue minerals. There is, however, no model for the degree of entrainment related to the particle shape in a froth flotation. In this study, the mineral particle shapes are quantified using three-dimensional shape factors through a MATLAB-based image analy ...