Jump to Main Content
- Chu, Xiangqian, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Langmuir 2018 v.34 no.38 pp. 11347-11353
- Lewis acids; Raman spectroscopy; dimerization; ethanol; irradiation; nanosilver; oxidation; oxygen; photocatalysis; silver oxide
- ... By oxidation of silver nanoparticles (AgNPs) in two ways: thermal oxidation (TO) in molecular oxygen and cool oxidation in oxygen plasma (i.e., oxygen plasma irradiation, OPI), the efficiency and mechanism of visible light-induced selective transformation of 4-aminothiophenol (PATP) to 4,4′-dimercaptoazobenzene (DMAB) on the surface of AgNPs was explored. On the basis of the evolution of surface-e ...
- Chu, Xiangqian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2015 v.22 no.24 pp. 20143-20153
- ammonium nitrogen; anaerobic conditions; anaerobic digestion; biogas; carbon; carbon nitrogen ratio; digestion; energy; pH; rice straw; sewage sludge; water content; China
- ... Dry anaerobic digestion of sewage sludge can recover biogas as energy; however, its low C/N ratio limits it as a single substrate in the anaerobic digestion. Rice straw is an abundant agricultural residue in China, which is rich in carbon and can be used as carbon source. In the present study, the performance of dry co-digestion of sewage sludge and rice straw was investigated under mesophilic (35 ...