Jump to Main Content
- Cichoń, Aleksandra, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.165 pp. 877-894
- air; air conditioning; coolers; energy conservation; heat recovery; humidity; mass transfer; summer; temperate zones; temperature; Eastern European region
- ... Following paper focuses on the application of a counter-flow indirect evaporative cooler as a heat recovery device in air conditioning systems in temperate climate (climate where temperature in summer does not exceed 32 °C and humidity ratio does not exceed 15 g/kg, which is typical for Central and Eastern Europe). The purpose of the study is to show the potential of retrofitting conventionally us ...
- Cichoń, Aleksandra, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.177 pp. 77-90
- air conditioning; air flow; climatic factors; cooling; cooling systems; desiccants; heat; models; temperature; water content
- ... This paper presents a numerical study of a novel, multi-stage desiccant air conditioning system designed for moderate climates. The proposed system is based on multi-stage cooling process through the Maisotsenko Cycle (M–Cycle), regenerative heat and mass exchangers (pre-cooling and post-cooling) combined with a desiccant wheel. The performance of the system was analysed numerically with original ...