Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Dong-Mei; An, Fa-Liang; Wei, Shan-Shan; Zhang, Yan-Qiu; Wang, Xiao-Bing; Luo, Jun; Kong, Ling-Yi
- RSC advances 2018 v.8 no.19 pp. 10437-10445
- Cipadessa baccifera, etc ; X-ray diffraction; copper; cytotoxicity; fruits; furans; human cell lines; inhibitory concentration 50; limonoids; macrophages; moieties; nitric oxide; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Eleven new mexicanolide-type limonoids, cipadessains A–K (1–11), were isolated from the fruits of Cipadessa cinerascens (Pellegr) Hand.-Mazz. Their planar structures were determined based on IR, UV, 1D and 2D NMR spectra and HRESIMS data. The absolute configuration of 1 was elucidated by single-crystal X-ray diffraction using mirror Cu Kα radiation, and that of compounds 2–8 were determined by ECD ...
- Yu, Jin-Hai; Liu, Qun-Fang; Sheng, Li; Wang, Guo-Cai; Li, Jia; Yue, Jian-Min
- Organic letters 2016 v.18 no.3 pp. 444-447
- Cipadessa baccifera, etc ; X-ray diffraction; chemical reactions; chemical structure; limonoids; protein-tyrosine-phosphatase; spectral analysis; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Four limonoids, cipacinoids A–D (1–4), with spirocyclic skeletons were isolated from Cipadessa cinerascens. It is particularly notable that compounds 1–3 had a 17S-configuration for the first time in the limonoid family. Their structures with absolute configurations were assigned by spectroscopic data, X-ray crystallography, and CD analysis. Compound 1 showed moderate protein tyrosine phosphatase ...