Jump to Main Content
- Claassen, Jurgen A.H.R., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2019 v.207 pp. 48-54
- arithmetics; brain; cognition; drug therapy; flight; zero gravity
- ... Previous studies showed a decrease in reaction time during the weightlessness phase of a parabolic flight. This effect was found to be stronger with increasing task complexity and was independent of previous experience of weightlessness as well as anti-nausea medication. Analysis of event related potentials showed a decreased amplitude of the N100-P200 complex in weightlessness but was not able to ...
- Claassen, Jurgen A.H.R., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2013 v.433 no.2 pp. 112-120
- Alzheimer disease; antibodies; antibody detection; biomarkers; brain; cerebrospinal fluid; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; mice; neurotoxicity; transgenic animals
- ... Amyloid-β (Aβ) deposits are important pathological hallmarks of Alzheimer’s disease (AD). Aβ aggregates into fibrils; however, the intermediate oligomers are believed to be the most neurotoxic species and, therefore, are of great interest as potential biomarkers. Here, we have developed an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) specific for Aβ oligomers by using the same capture and (labeled) d ...