Jump to Main Content
- Clermont-Dauphin, C., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Field crops research 2010 v.118 no.3 pp. 289-296
- Oryza sativa; rice; grain yield; soil salinity; flooded conditions; drought; water stress; yield components; nutrient use efficiency; nutrient uptake; potassium; seed set; Thailand
- ... This study focused on the variability of rice yield under water and soil salinity risks in farmers' fields in northeast Thailand. A rice plot was monitored in 24, 16 and 11 farmers' fields during the rice seasons 2005, 2006 and 2007, respectively. The results emphasized that few plots were continuously submerged during the 2005 season, when rainfall was low. Drought significantly affected the rice ...
- Clermont-Dauphin, C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Agronomy for sustainable development 2003 v.23 no.7 pp. 673-681
- Phaseolus vulgaris; beans; Zea mays; corn; intercropping; tropics; highlands; tropical soils; soil chemistry; fertilizer requirements; fertilizer application; fertilizer rates; nitrogen fertilizers; urea; phosphorus fertilizers; triple superphosphate; potassium fertilizers; potassium phosphates; magnesium fertilizers; magnesium phosphates; Fusarium solani f. sp. phaseoli; roots; necrosis; soil nutrients; nutrient content; crop rotation; NPK fertilizers; interspecific competition; topography; nutrient uptake; nutrient use efficiency; crop yield; nodulation; exchangeable potassium; field experimentation; equations; Haiti
- Clermont-Dauphin, C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2009 v.157 no.5 pp. 1697-1705
- tropical soils; volcanic soils; soil pollution; polluted soils; chlordecone; leaching; insecticide residues; runoff; drainage; genetic soil types; mathematical models; Guadeloupe
- ... Chlordecone was applied between 1972 and 1993 in banana fields of the French West Indies. This resulted in long-term pollution of soils and contamination of waters, aquatic biota, and crops. To assess pollution level and duration according to soil type, WISORCH, a leaching model based on first-order desorption kinetics, was developed and run. Its input parameters are soil organic carbon content (S ...