Jump to Main Content
- Colasse, Laurent, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2020 v.607 pp. 117630
- artificial membranes; carbon dioxide; contact angle; enthalpy; glass transition temperature; heat treatment; infrared spectroscopy; liquids; modulus of elasticity; oxygen; permeability; solubility; sorption
- ... Polycarbonate (PC) films of two different grades (Macrolon® LED 2245 and Macrolon® AL 2447) were elaborated and thermally aged at 100, 120 and 140 °C during intermediate and long times of aging. The physical aging effect on the film properties was analyzed by infrared spectroscopy, water contact angle, thermal and tensile tests, and water and gas permeation and sorption measurements. The effect of ...
- Colasse, Laurent, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Composites 2015 v.69 pp. 299-305
- biocomposites; compression molding; elastic deformation; flax; linseed; mechanical properties; mucilages; scanning electron microscopy; sorption
- ... Natural biocomposites were prepared from flax fibers and mucilage polysaccharides extracted from flax seeds, as a matrix, in two steps: impregnation and compression molding. The ribbons were preimpregnated with water plasticized mucilage. Solid mucilage (30%, w/w) was added to the ribbon impregnated with 20% mucilage, and the composite was compression molded. The solidified mucilage was homogeneou ...