Jump to Main Content
- Colodel, E.M., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of comparative pathology 2013 v.149 no.2-3 pp. 137-145
- Conidiobolus; Pythium insidiosum; antiserum; giant cells; immunohistochemistry; necropsy; nose; palate; pathogens; rhinitis; sheep; sheep diseases; Brazil
- ... Conidiobolomycosis and pythiosis are important diseases of sheep in midwestern Brazil. Veterinary practitioners consider it difficult to differentiate between these diseases because they have similar clinical features. In this study, 186 sheep were subjected to necropsy examination over a 6-year period. Thirty (16.1%) cases of rhinitis in sheep that were caused by Conidiobolus lamprauges (n = 15) ...
- Colodel, E.M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Toxicon 2011 v.58 no.6-7 pp. 602-605
- Stryphnodendron; body weight; death; digestive system diseases; goats; liver; liver diseases; necropsy; pods; poisoning
- ... The abortive properties and the clinical and pathological features of poisoning by the pods of Stryphnodendron fissuratum were studied in 8 pregnant goats. Two goats that ingested 3.25 g/kg body weight daily doses for 2 days, and 2 that ingested 2.5 g/kg daily doses for 3 days showed digestive clinical signs and aborted, but the animals that ingested 3 daily doses of 2.5 g/kg died. Lesions of the ...
- Colodel, E.M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Veterinary pathology 2000 v.37 no.2 pp. 153-159
- goats; lysosomes; nervous system diseases; poisoning; mortality; pastures; browsing; histopathology; cerebellum; liver; pancreas; hepatocytes; neurons; cytoplasm; vacuoles; histochemistry; lectins; neonatal mortality; necropsy