Jump to Main Content
- Cook, Seyoung, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.38 pp. 21991-21997
- models; periodicity; physical chemistry; prediction; titanium dioxide
- ... Predicting oxide surface structures, and surface structures in general, is a significant science frontier. Herein, we demonstrate an Ising model approach combined with density-functional calculations to predict several SrTiO₃(001) surface reconstructions. Constrained Ising tilings of TiO₅□ truncated octahedral units are used to construct the TiO₂ adlayers of SrTiO₃(001) surface reconstructions wit ...
- Cook, Seyoung, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.6 pp. 5949-5958
- X-radiation; X-ray scattering; absorption; cations; cobalt; cobalt oxide; oxidation; oxygen; prediction; solutes; spectroscopy; strontium; thermodynamics; trapping
- ... Control over structure and composition of (ABO₃) perovskite oxides offers exciting opportunities since these materials possess unique, tunable properties. Perovskite oxides with cobalt B-site cations are particularly promising, as the range of the cation’s stable oxidation states leads to many possible structural frameworks. Here, we report growth of strontium cobalt oxide thin films by molecular ...