Jump to Main Content
- Corrêa, Cristiane Bani, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2019 v.160 pp. 40-48
- Brassicaceae; Lippia; Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris; antimicrobial properties; bacterial growth; biological control; carvacrol; cell membranes; cell viability; chemical analysis; chemical composition; disease control; essential oils; fluorescence; genotype; plant damage; plant pathogens; thymol
- ... Xanthomonas campestris pv.campestris (Xcc) is the causative agent of black rot, a disease that causes serious damage to plants from Brassicaceae family. However, there are no chemicals or biological agent commercially registered for the control of this disease. Thus, this study aimed to evaluate the antimicrobial activity and chemical composition of Lippia gracilis essential oils (EOs) on Xcc aimi ...
- Corrêa, Cristiane Bani, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.139 pp. 111523
- Cordiaceae; Phytomonas serpens; alpha-pinene; antiprotozoal properties; biobased products; biological control; cell membranes; chemical analysis; crops; essential oils; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; fluorescence microscopy; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; genotype; germacrene; inhibitory concentration 50; permeability; plant pathogens; propidium; raw materials
- ... The protozoa of the genus Phytomonas cause diseases in crops of agricultural and economic importance; however, there is no control registered for these phytopathogens. The objective of this research was to evaluate the antiprotozoal activity of essential oils (EOs) from seven Varronia curassavica genotypes and their effects on Phytomonas serpens promastigote forms. Chemical analysis of the essenti ...