Jump to Main Content
- Cortadellas, Nuria, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant physiology 2015 v.168 no.3 pp. 899-914
- endoplasmic reticulum; hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA reductases; morphogenesis; plant physiology
- ... The membrane domain of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase contributes to the morphogenesis of the endoplasmic reticulum. ...
- PubMed Central:
- Cortadellas, Núria, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of nutrition 2010 v.140 no.9 pp. 1557-1563
- docosahexaenoic acid; tight junctions; permeability; human cell lines; omega-3 fatty acids; lipid peroxidation; biochemical pathways; cell culture; enzyme inhibition; nutrition physiology; epithelium
- ... We recently showed that enrichment of Caco-2 cells with docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) increases lipid peroxidation and the formation of hydrogen peroxide and peroxynitrite, which disrupt the epithelial barrier function. Studies were designed to test whether the participation of phospholipase C (PLC)/Ca²⁺/protein kinase C (PKC), cyclooxygenase (COX), and 5-lipooxygenase pathways are involved in mediat ...
- Cortadellas, Nuria, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Planta 2006 v.225 no.1 pp. 165-181
- Triticum aestivum; dough; filling period; free amino acids; glutamate-ammonia ligase; leaves; milk; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nitrogen metabolism; principal component analysis; protein synthesis; proteins; wheat; Florida
- ... The mobilization of nitrogen (N) compounds and the roles played by glumes and the flag leaf during grain filling were studied in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L. cv. Florida) grown under field conditions. Glumes lost twice as much of their total N content as that lost by the flag leaf between the milk and early dough stages. In the flag leaf, glumes and grains, Glu, Asp, Ser and Ala accounted for ...